Mar 20, 2006

I got a rock.

So, I had this whole big entry in process and left the app running for a few days without saving the thing. Lo and behold eventually the app crashed (yes, it still happens in OS X - you just don’t have to restart the machine). Blogger didn’t do its nifty trick of retaining my half finished entry so that’s one for the wind.

In the meantime more Flickr fun. It’s incredibly easy to take crappy photos (of which I take many) and do something with them, at least bringing them up to the level of viewability with Photoshop. Everytime I do it though I feel like I’m cheating somehow - it’s so easy to pull something out of a photo using Photoshop.. Stuff you would have to labor over in the darkroom when I was in school is nothing now.

You decide if the results are worthwhile or not.

No comments: